Tuesday 14 December 2010

Stone Soup - Concept

Ben has given me this brief and all the content but the outcome is very open as to what it can be.
I want to push the boundaries on how print material can make people move.
My initial thoughts are ambient advertising as i can see this being perfect for this brief as it gets people moving and associating the brand with this kinetic energy.

Concept - imove get people moving

The important things for me to learn within this brief and indeed the whole inter ship is the use of time and being able to produce work fast and to a deadline, i don't want to keep them waiting while i do all my research and development when its not needed.
Also how to use an appropriate budget, as Ben has given me a budget of £500 for 5,000 i have to understand where that money goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment